The Body Shop Back to School Feel Good Box Unboxing and Review




The Body Shop is my go-to store for many of my beauty items, but it's very rare that I'll step off the beaten path and try something new. Last month I ended up taking advantage of one of their great online offers and needed another item to hit the spend threshold, so I impulsively added their Feel Good Box to my basket. Take a peek at what I found inside...





Eye Colour Stick - Bronze
I love eyeshadow sticks because they're so handy for those days when you want to make effort but don't have the time. It's a "one swipe and you're done" situation, and this colour is lovely. I currently own this, a No7 stick and one from Kiko and I think The Body Shop is a clear winner. The packaging is durable (the lid on my Kiko one broke quite quickly), it has great colour pay off (My No7 one is quite sheer) and it lasts all day. I might need to take a look at the full collection! This box contained a full sized stick (RRP £8), which was definitely a bonus!


Almond Milk and Honey Shower Cream
I mean, how can you go wrong with The Body Shop's show gel selection? I love the subtlety of this shower cream's scent, and it's a perfect size for travelling. I'd like to again point out how The Body Shop package their products well because I'm confident I could take this in a suitcase without worrying about it exploding everywhere!


Chamomile Eye Make-up Remover
I am yet to try this, but I am excited to. I am a firm believer in using eye make-up remover rather than just one cleanser across the whole face because sometimes mascara just won't budge! A number of times I've tried to use micellar water to remove a full face of make-up and have just been left with enormous panda eyes. I have high hopes for this.


Oils of Live Facial Oil
Considering that a full sized bottle of this is £30, it's great to be able to try out this product before taking the plunge and buying it. This is an age-reducing product and, at 24, I'm grateful that I don't really need it yet. But it'll definitely be interesting to see whether it has any effect!


British Rose Fresh Plumping Mask
I never used to be a face mask girl, but in the last year I've really got on board with them. I mean, I did spend a ridiculous amount of money on one from The Blue Lagoon! This mask is meant to leave your face with a dewy glow, and I imagine it'll smell lovely. I don't expect this sample to go very far, but it'll be nice to try it out and see if I like it.


Nigritella perfume sample
I love Body Shop scents, their perfumes and body mists are probably the products I purchase the most ever since I was little. This sounds right up my street, as I love warm floral fragrances. Their perfumes are affordable without smelling cheap, so this product is definitely a yes from me!


What are your favourite products from The Body Shop? I definitely love this box, so I hope they bring out another in the future!

You can still buy the box here so best to get on it now before it runs out!

No comments