Product Empties




I've never done a product empties before, so I thought I'd put out a quick one to have a go at writing one! I've been hoarding products for months so that I had enough to write about...


First up is Batiste's Floral Essence Dry Shampoo, which I really loved the smell of. Dry shampoo can often smell a bit strange, but this one had a nice light scent. I'm actually struggling to find this in the shops, which is a pain. Have gone for the Oriental fragrance this time, hopefully it'll be just as good.
Another dry shampoo is V05 Refresh Me Quick, which I picked up on a whim due to a special offer. However, this is nothing special. I think I'll stick to Batiste!

Lee Stafford Poker Straight Flat Iron Protection Mist is a bit of a blast from the past, but it's a goodie. You can't go wrong with it really, and it lasts ages!

Clean and Clear Deep Cleansing Lotion popped up in my July Favourites (this is actually the bottle purchased before that one). It's really good for just drying out your skin when you have a break out. Don't forget to moisturise though!

Rimmel Lasting Finish Nude Foundation has a lovely light finish. It's not going to hide all your problems, but it evens out your skin for that "no makeup makup" look.

Another one that popped up in a favourites post (this time June) is MaxFactor Facefinity All Day Primer. I don't like how quickly I get through this considering the price, but I love wearing it under L'Oreal's Infallible Matte Foundation!

I'm probably too old to still be using body spray, but Impulse Rock & Love is the only one that I can stand! With Amber and Orange Blossom scents, it's handy to just throw in your bag in case you need it throughout the day. I have repurchased quite a few times!

I decided to try a cream deodorant, going with Dove Maximum Protection. It really works so much better then other types, but I got through it so quickly! Maybe I used too much... either way, I've gone back to stick deodorant.

Finally is Natural Collection Lash Care Mascara in Clear. It's the only brow gel I ever buy. It doesn't go crispy, and keeps your brows in place all day.

What should I try next? x

No comments