A purple haul? A few pre-Christmas treats



I try to resist buying myself things near to Christmas, out of fear that I'll accidentally buy something that someone was planning to get me. However, a few things seem to end up in my basket throughout December...

It seems that the theme of this post is purple, and it was completely unintentional!

I was in HMV buying Christmas presents for my Dad and brother and spotted Sabrina the Teenage Witch: The Complete Enchanted Series on DVD and had to buy it. I think all girls wished that they had Sabrina's powers when they were kids! I used to watch this when I was little (although I can't remember much past Season 4) and had a Sabrina PC game. It's such a relaxing thing to watch so I tend to pop a few episodes on when I get in from work. It's so weird to watch back now after all these years, but I'm really enjoying it! And now I can find out what happens when the series ends!

I hate washing my makeup brushes; I just can't be bothered with the time and effort! I decided to buy the Makeup Revolution Brush Cleansing Tool to help me out a bit. I had been looking at the bigger cleansing palettes but thought I'd give this a try first. It's really helped speed up cleaning my buffing brushes. Liquid foundation can really get caked onto brushes so I'm so glad I bought this.

One brush that I've had my eye on for a while is the Real Techniques Setting Brush. I always have a tough time finding it in store so picked this one up online. It's a nifty little thing, and I've been using it to apply highlighter recently, although I also think it'll be good for setting powder under the eyes.

Even though I have enough bottles of perfume, I always want more. Ghost Deep Night is an old favourite from when I was a teenager, so when Superdrug were selling 75ml bottles for half price I felt like it was a sign to repurchase! It's different to a lot of the perfumes that I use now, so I've really enjoyed using it again.

I know that sometimes the 'treat yo self' mentality is bad when you're trying to save money, but sometimes you do need to buy something for yourself. And luckily I didn't get any of these things for Christmas!

No comments